Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Art Nouveau and Happy People

Today's inspiration: Old French postcards, notebooks and cute packaging...


The first two images are from old postcards I found years ago (at a Bastille Day fair in New York) and just rediscovered.  They're are my favs- I love her hair and bike gear headdress in the first one...and look how weirdly interesting the next one is!
The french notebook is actually new ish (2007).  Check out the very cool website here- beautiful graphic design and I love their name :)
Please excuse the light/ possibly illegible text on the next card- it reads: My Heart Is With You.  Gorgeous artwork by Patience Brewster.
And this just made me smile...I love happy people...I hope they really are happy and it isn't just a marketing ploy...

xo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment