Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Old City Windows!



As part of Design Philadelphia 2011, I am going to be designing a window display for Old City Windows!!  From the Old City Business Collective site..."Old City Windows seeks to bridge the gap between visual design and commerce by inviting local designers to re-conceptualize storefront windows, collaborate with the business community and create an interactive environment for public participation."
I am THRILLED to be a part of this and cannot wait for all of you to see my design!
I don't plan on spoiling the surprise... but I will be posting inspiration sketches, photos, materials, etcetera throughout the month...  and the window will be unveiled on First Friday in October!  ...with judging open to the public (that means you!) from October Seventh through the Twenty-Third.

Here are a few of the winners from last year's contest:


xo,
N


related links:
Design Philadelphia
Old City Windows
Viv Pickle (the window I'll be designing)

No comments:

Post a Comment