Thursday, September 15, 2011

DVF and Holly


I've been thinking about Breakfast at Tiffany's recently.  I thought about Miss Golightly when I took a little cat nap one sunny day a couple weeks ago- (I wore my eye mask to shield my beauties from the light...and then thought of giving my solid green mask an eyelift...craft idea!...then I couldn't really sleep because I was thinking of other craft ideas...) - and I have seen her everywhere since!  More than one magazine this month has had a blurb about the movie...and then today, as I was looking though the Diane von Furstenberg Spring show- I found this simple dress amongst all of her other prints, patterns and layers.  Simple elegance- effortlessly draped, paired with a little clutch, kitten heels, and a Holly Golightly hairdo!

Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2012 show here

xo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment